You provide a routing number and account number for each account that you would like your pay automatically direct deposited to.

You can provide a checking account, savings account or even a debit card account (IF you have a routing number and account number for the debit card). Contact your debit card provider for more information.

You will be prompted for direct deposit information during on-boarding but If you would like to add, delete or change your direct deposit information anytime, follow these steps:

Go to Paycom.com > Login > Employee > My Payroll > Direct Deposit. If you're already logged into Paycom, you can just click here.


JMH Companies has a partnership with SOLE Visa Payroll Cards. We can order the card for you, but it will be your card, not the company's.

Request a SOLE Visa Payroll Card

Best Practices

Lost or Stolen Cards


Older pay cards were issued from a company called Comdata. If you have a Comdata card you will receive a new SOLE card. The balance on your Comdata card WILL NOT be transferred to your new SOLE card. You must use the balance or bring your card to a participating MasterCard bank to have the balance withdrawn and given to you.

If you have any questions, please contact our Payroll Administrator at hr@jmhcompanies.com or leave a message at 504-717-2428.