If you have not completed the "Training - Hiring Manager" checklist in Paycom through your Employee Self Service login (not your client login) please be certain to do so before following the steps outlined below. If you have not been assigned this checklist, please contact our training department by emailing email@example.com.
Please follow these steps to submit a job offer to HR for a salaried employee:
- Go to joboffer.jmh.team and complete the typeform. Once completed, we will create an offer letter and send to the applicant along with the background check authorization and instructions to go to a Concentra location within 24 hours of the job offer.
- Applicant must apply through Paycom. If you have not already done so, please create a job req through Paycom and have the applicant apply.
- Move the applicant to the "Run Contingencies" task in their applicant file.
- Log into Paycom and go to Talent Acquisition -> Applicant Tracking -> Applicant Tracking Dashboard.
- Search for the candidate in the top search box and then click on their name.
- Choose the "Scheduled Tasks" Tab.
- Make sure all of your tasks are marked "Approved for Next Steps". This alerts the HR team to run contingencies.
- When the candidate passes contingencies, we will hire them in Paycom and alert you that they may begin working.