No need to worry if your card has been lost or stolen, just follow these simple steps to replace your card.

1) Please report the card lost or stolen

Before doing anything else, make sure you call the SOLE Financial office to report the card lost or stolen. You can reach SOLE at 1-800-457-5809. Office hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 AM -9:00 PM CT, and Saturday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. They will restrict the card so that no fraudulent charges can be made.

2) Receive temporary card

Contact the JMH Companies Payroll Administrator at to receive a temporary card. Your routing number and account number will remain the same, so you don’t have to change anything in your payroll system!

3) Activate the temporary card and transfer

Please call 1-800-457-5809 to activate the temporary card . Speak with a SOLE representative to transfer the funds from the old card to the temporary card. In the meantime, a personalized replacement card will be mailed to your address on record. That new personalized card will arrive in 7-10 business days.

4) Activate the replacement card

When the replacement card arrives, call 1-800-457-5809 to activate the new personalized card. The new card will have been issued under your account and will

not require you to transfer any funds.


Contact your Payroll Administrator at

-or leave the HR Department a voicemail at 504-717-2428.