The Go-Retire account portal includes several features that help you discover and maximize the value of your retirement plan.
Here you can:
- View your account balance
- Access the "Retirement Calculator" tool to help set and achieve financial goals
- Choose funds and transfer monies between funds, and much more!
To access your account follow these steps:
- Navigate to www.hancockwhitney.com.
- From the "View Your Account" drop down menu, select "Whitney Online Trust -401k" - this will take to you to a login page.
- Choose Participant from the Login As drop down.
- Enter your User ID, and Password
- Click Login.
In the event that your Password is lost or forgotten, you may use the Password rest tool on the website.
For specific questions or assistance with logging into your account, a Participant Service Center representative is available Monday through Friday, from 8 am until 8 pm EST, by calling 1-800-716-3742 and pressing zero.